- Digital Ally Brand Shield™ Health Protection Products to be Primary Sponsor of Two-Time Indy 500 Champion Sato’s Entry for Five Races in a Multi-Year Agreement
- PeopleReady Returns to Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as Primary Sponsor of Takuma Sato’s 2021 Indy 500 Entry; Staffing Leader to Also Return as Season-Long Associate Sponsor for Sato and Rahal
- United Rentals and Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing Unveil Special Livery Scheme to Commemorate Anniversary Season
- Podium finish for BMW Team RLL at the Rolex 24 at Daytona
- BMW Team RLL Wins GTLM Michelin Endurance Cup and secures second place in GTLM Manufacturer Championship with third and fourth Place finishes at The Twelve Hours of Sebring
- BMW Team RLL Scores Double Podium Finish at A Wet Motul 100% Synthetic Grand Prix; Bill Auberlen Serves Up IMSA Win No. 62.
- Rahal Letterman Lanigan to Build State-of-the-Art Racing Headquarters in Indiana
- BMW Team RLL Finish Third and Fourth at Mid-Ohio to Increase Podium Streak to Four Races
- BMW Team RLL back on top with victory and double-podium finish at Tirerack.com Grand Prix at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.
- Sato Finished 2nd by 0.14-Seconds After a Thrilling Duel with Winner Dixon in Race 1 of the Bommarito 500; Rahal 18th After Debris Overheated his GCU
- BMW Team RLL Finishes Second in Michelin GT Challenge at VIR; Bill Auberlen makes IMSA History with 61st Victory.
- Takuma Sato Earned the First Front Row Start for the Team in the Indianapolis 500 Since Buddy Rice Won Pole in 2004 and Went On to Win
- Rahal and Sato Set Top-Nine Times to Make it to Sunday's Fast Nine Shootout; Pigot Qualified 12th for the 104th Indy 500
- Hy-Vee to Partner With RLL on Spencer Pigot’s Entry at the 104th Indianapolis 500
- BMW Team RLL Back on Podium at Road America.
- Rahal Earned His Second Podium of the Season With Third Place in Race 2 of the Iowa INDYCAR 250s; Sato Struggled With Handling And Finished 21st
- Rahal, Sato and Pigot Ready For the GMR Grand Prix at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- #ForzaAlex; BMW Team RLL Restarts 2020 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Season At Daytona
- 2019 Polesitter Sato Aims to Repeat Competitiveness in June 6 Genesys 300 in Texas
- Rahal Seeks to Repeat Thrilling Victory at Texas Motor Speedway in Genesys 300 on June 6
- 24 Hours Daytona: BMW M Motorsport and BMW Team RLL Kick off the 2020 IMSA Season With a Highlight.
Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama Presented by AmFirst
Barber Motorsports Park
Sun, Apr 18, 2021Full Racing Schedule
**Endurance Driver Only
MOBIL 1 TWELVE HOURS OF SEBRING PRESENTED BY ADVANCE AUTO PARTS
Sebring International Raceway
Sat, Mar 20, 2021Full Racing Schedule
|3||Augusto Farfus **||Brazilian||24||11|
|4||Philipp Eng **||Austrian||25||9|
|4||Connor De Phillippi **||American||25||9|
**Endurance Driver Only