- BMW Team RLL Scores Double Podium Finish at A Wet Motul 100% Synthetic Grand Prix; Bill Auberlen Serves Up IMSA Win No. 62.
- Rahal Letterman Lanigan to Build State-of-the-Art Racing Headquarters in Indiana
- BMW Team RLL Finish Third and Fourth at Mid-Ohio to Increase Podium Streak to Four Races
- BMW Team RLL back on top with victory and double-podium finish at Tirerack.com Grand Prix at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.
- Sato Finished 2nd by 0.14-Seconds After a Thrilling Duel with Winner Dixon in Race 1 of the Bommarito 500; Rahal 18th After Debris Overheated his GCU
- Takuma Sato is the 2020 Indianapolis 500 Champion
- BMW Team RLL Finishes Second in Michelin GT Challenge at VIR; Bill Auberlen makes IMSA History with 61st Victory.
- Takuma Sato Earned the First Front Row Start for the Team in the Indianapolis 500 Since Buddy Rice Won Pole in 2004 and Went On to Win
- Rahal and Sato Set Top-Nine Times to Make it to Sunday's Fast Nine Shootout; Pigot Qualified 12th for the 104th Indy 500
- Sato Earned His Best Indy 500 Start of Third Place; Rahal and Pigot to Start Eighth and 12th in the 104th Indianapolis 500
- Hy-Vee to Partner With RLL on Spencer Pigot’s Entry at the 104th Indianapolis 500
- BMW Team RLL Back on Podium at Road America.
- Rahal Earned His Second Podium of the Season With Third Place in Race 2 of the Iowa INDYCAR 250s; Sato Struggled With Handling And Finished 21st
- Rahal Contended for the Win But Finished Second in the GMR GP; Pigot Was a Podium Contender But Retired With Mechanical Failure; Sato Finished 10
- Rahal, Sato and Pigot Ready For the GMR Grand Prix at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- #ForzaAlex; BMW Team RLL Restarts 2020 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Season At Daytona
- 2019 Polesitter Sato Aims to Repeat Competitiveness in June 6 Genesys 300 in Texas
- Rahal Seeks to Repeat Thrilling Victory at Texas Motor Speedway in Genesys 300 on June 6
- 24 Hours Daytona: BMW M Motorsport and BMW Team RLL Kick off the 2020 IMSA Season With a Highlight.
Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
Streets of St. Petersburg
Sun 25 Oct - Mon 26 Oct 2020Full Racing Schedule
**Endurance Driver Only
Hyundai Monterey Sports Car Championship
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Sun 1 Nov - Mon 30 Nov -0001Full Racing Schedule
|4||Connor De Phillippi **||American||25||259|
|7||Augusto Farfus **||Brazilian||24||65|
|14||Philipp Eng **||Austrian||25||26|
|67||Alexander Sims **||British||2552||n/a|
**Endurance Driver Only
No. 24 BMW Team RLL M8 GTE third at Motul Petit Le Mans for team’s... Read what the drivers had to say about our Petit Le Mans effort after having held an 18-second lead at one point.